Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

05-04-2018

India

20 Signins

276 Page Views

• Views: 276
  • Message 1 of 2

Sim slot 1 not working in lenovo k8 note

2019-11-10, 6:51 AM

For the past 4-5 days, in the middle of use the phone automatically gets locked and it says no sim card detected. I am using a single sim(jio). It happens very often. Sometimes every 3-5 minutes. sometimes it will be fine in 3-4 minutes. Otherwise it will take long. Anyway it is very annoying that you lost your network frequently while using. Even in the middle of the calls, it is showing no sim card and goes to lock screen. My screen timeout is 2 minutes.

I also tried cleaning and reinserting the sim card, turning on and off the flight mode, restarting and even resetted my phone. But nothing helps.

Also for the past 2 months it is not detecting my sd card. I am using a SanDisk 64 gb class 10 sd card. It gets detected in other phones and in my pc. I also tried using another sd card, cleaning, formatting and reinserting the sd card, restarting and even resetted my phone. But all in vein.

Also sometimes, the when the screen is turned off, it will not on when i press power button, double tap, or even fingerprint is used.

It takes some time, and if I restart it it will take almost 7-10 minutes to restart.

What should I do. The phone is not serving it's primary requirements. Please provide a working solution as soon as possible. I am really fed up with this phone. I am not able to use the phone. Looking forward for your favorable response.

I am providing a screen shot of the sim card problem here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Arx9LW_-el_a8Cau6cH-3HpfRjzWJXa/view?usp=drivesdk

Options

17 Posts

05-04-2018

India

20 Signins

276 Page Views

• Views: 276
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Sim slot 1 not working in lenovo k8 note

2019-11-17, 4:11 AM

@Agent_Swaraj

Please reply with a solution.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms