Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 705
Message 31 of 37

Re: Why Can't I Create A New Topic?

I am using k8 plus from last 8 months but from starting the option to"Cast" isn't working properly. There is no option to find another device to Cast media. Please fix this issue in Oreo update. 

With regards

Rishi Singh

Admin note: there is a topic on this subject, please feel free to join in the conversation.

Vimalx0007
Blue Screen Again
Views: 686
Message 32 of 37

Lenevo k8 note Video call's video quality is very poor after oreo-8-0 update.. Please improve quality of video call.

Admin note: insufficient information to start a new topic, please provide more detail. Advice on creating a topic can be found here:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Important-guidance-from-the-Community-Team/td-p/3...

PawarP
Paper Tape
Views: 658
Message 33 of 37

Sir I have K8 note and  I had updated my smartphone to the latest software version oreo OMB27.43-20, and after updated having some problem in battery , it's draining very fast like every minute 1%draining even in  Idol mode..

please resolve this issue 

Admin edit:  Yes there is a topic on this subject, please join that topic

mohitaa
Paper Tape
Views: 653
Message 34 of 37

Re: Microphone not working in Whatsapp and other apps after Oreo update

Hii,

I installed the latest android Oreo update in Lenovo K8 note few days back. But after this I literally have to scream for other people to hear my voice in WhatsApp and other application while calling them.

Is there a solution to it. I already tried un-installing the app and installing it again.

Thanks

Admin note: there is a topic on this subject please join that

dnsl
Fanfold Paper
Views: 627
Message 35 of 37

So almost a month since the oreo update and the performance of this phone is still bad. can't prove the specs of being a decacor and that 4gb ram. Even 2d games are lagging. is there somebody here also encounter this poor performance thing?

Admin note: please join existing discussions.

Sameer53
Punch Card
Views: 465
Message 36 of 37

Volume of k8 note decreased after Oreo update music sound is very low

Admin note: please see this post
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Why-Can-t-I-Create-A-New-Topic/m-p/4067174#M13921

ravigaur40
Punch Card
Views: 146
Message 37 of 37

Issues with K8 Note after oreo update

Lenovo this really shamefull that they are not able to provide a stable update even after 1 year delay.

1. Battery charging time is now 5-6 hrs with ur so called TURBO CHARGER.

2. Battery drainage with in 3-4 hrs battery completely drains.

3. Continuously lagging.

BIGGEST ISSUE:

4. LENOVO GIVING SILLY REASONS OR ASKING TO WAIT INSTEAD of providing a stable update from their stupid idiot illiterate programmers...who don't know single thing about programming.

What lenovo did to resolve the issue so far is that "NOW U CAN'T CREATE A TOPIC SO SIMPLY IT MEANS U CAN'T REPORT A PROBLEM" GR8 JOB LENOVO!!!! Well done!!!! U Rascals... cheaters!!!

I also make a promise that its my last lenovo fon..MI is thats why bttr coz they timly provide stable update.

ravigaur40
Top Kudoed Authors