Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vimalx0007
Blue Screen Again
Views: 759
Message 31 of 36

Re: Why Can't I Create A New Topic?

Lenevo k8 note Video call's video quality is very poor after oreo-8-0 update.. Please improve quality of video call.

Admin note: insufficient information to start a new topic, please provide more detail. Advice on creating a topic can be found here:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Important-guidance-from-the-Community-Team/td-p/3...

PawarP
Paper Tape
Views: 731
Message 32 of 36

Sir I have K8 note and  I had updated my smartphone to the latest software version oreo OMB27.43-20, and after updated having some problem in battery , it's draining very fast like every minute 1%draining even in  Idol mode..

please resolve this issue 

Admin edit:  Yes there is a topic on this subject, please join that topic

mohitaa
Paper Tape
Views: 726
Message 33 of 36

Re: Microphone not working in Whatsapp and other apps after Oreo update

Hii,

I installed the latest android Oreo update in Lenovo K8 note few days back. But after this I literally have to scream for other people to hear my voice in WhatsApp and other application while calling them.

Is there a solution to it. I already tried un-installing the app and installing it again.

Thanks

Admin note: there is a topic on this subject please join that

dnsl
Fanfold Paper
Views: 700
Message 34 of 36

So almost a month since the oreo update and the performance of this phone is still bad. can't prove the specs of being a decacor and that 4gb ram. Even 2d games are lagging. is there somebody here also encounter this poor performance thing?

Admin note: please join existing discussions.

Sameer53
Punch Card
Views: 538
Message 35 of 36

Volume of k8 note decreased after Oreo update music sound is very low

Admin note: please see this post
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Why-Can-t-I-Create-A-New-Topic/m-p/4067174#M13921

ravigaur40
Punch Card
Views: 219
Message 36 of 36

Issues with K8 Note after oreo update

Lenovo this really shamefull that they are not able to provide a stable update even after 1 year delay.

1. Battery charging time is now 5-6 hrs with ur so called TURBO CHARGER.

2. Battery drainage with in 3-4 hrs battery completely drains.

3. Continuously lagging.

BIGGEST ISSUE:

4. LENOVO GIVING SILLY REASONS OR ASKING TO WAIT INSTEAD of providing a stable update from their stupid idiot illiterate programmers...who don't know single thing about programming.

What lenovo did to resolve the issue so far is that "NOW U CAN'T CREATE A TOPIC SO SIMPLY IT MEANS U CAN'T REPORT A PROBLEM" GR8 JOB LENOVO!!!! Well done!!!! U Rascals... cheaters!!!

I also make a promise that its my last lenovo fon..MI is thats why bttr coz they timly provide stable update.

ravigaur40

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals