10-25-2018 12:03 AM
Lenovo K8 plus Oreo updated on 5 Sept unable to connect to office wifi network in Oct 2018. But internet is working when connected to mobile hotspot
1) Switched on bluetooth and wifi both and then checked the wifi - not working
2) Modified the saved wifi network - not working
3) Resetted the network settings - not working
4) At the beginning, retsarted the phone - not working
5) After performing points 1) - 3) checked by restarting the phone, switching off and switching on the phone, airplane mode on and off, still not working.
6)Tap on "advanced" and IP settings set to DHCP.
7) Connected with mobile hotspot - wifi is getting connected
It is frustating.
Kindly send to Tech experts for solution.....
10-30-2018 06:43 AM
This is not typical. Is this happening only on your office's WiFi only? Any specific error? Were you the only one who is having this issue in your office?
**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums
07-17-2019 02:05 PM
Thanks for the post. When you enter the password and try to connect, what do you see next on the screen? Can you send me a screenshot?