Highlighted
Lenovo Employee GreenChord
Lenovo Employee
Views: 130
Message 1 of 1

Weekly Spotlight: Hexsteph

Meet HexSteph!

hexsteph.jpg

HexSteph is an Australian content creator with a long history in all types of gaming content. She's done everything from live TV, to livestreaming, to YouTube content. 

Steph incorporates a mix of gaming and vlog/lifestyle content on her YouTube channel. Currently, she's loving Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

stepher.jpg

From her YouTube: 

"Hi! My name is Stephanie Bendixsen, though you may know me by my gamer tag 'Hex'. I'm an Australian television presenter and producer on Seven Network's screenPLAY. I also stream regularly on Twitch: twitch.tv/hexsteph You may have previously known me as a host on ABCTV's Good Game. I like games, fantasy fiction, hiking, food, travel, my wonderful animals and taking pictures of things."

Check out this recent post from HexSteph on Instagram, showing off her Y540 Laptop.

hexsteph.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to be featured in our weekly spotlight?

Tag us or use the #TeamLegion hashtag on social media for a chance to be featured. If you are picked, we will reach out to you for a short interview!

Have a special event coming up, like a charity stream or tournament? Be sure to include that in your post!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors