Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo All In One (AIO) Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-27-2016

United States of America

1 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideacentre A530 freezing/crashing problem

2016-06-27, 16:38 PM

I have an A530 IdeaCentre Lenovo and it keeps freezing/crashing. Sometimes won't even load up from being turned on. Wondering if it's hardware or software or virus related?

Options

2554 Posts

04-17-2014

United States of America

3491 Signins

43320 Page Views

• Views: 43320
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideacentre A530 freezing/crashing problem

2016-07-03, 3:44 AM

It depends on the specifications of your machine and what you're trying to do on it. High intensive work on a low powered chip might over burden the device causing freezes and crashes. 

However, there is a high chance of a virus. I'd suggest restoring the machine to a previous state. To do this, type "Reset" into Windows Search. Then when prompted, choose the option to keep your documents and files. Note that this might uninstall some recently installed programs. 

Let me know how it goes :)

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Please do not PM me for individual requests... please post to the forums instead :)

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it was before!

The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.

Please ensure the option 'Subscribe me automatically to all discussions I have participated in' is enabled under your forum settings. That way, you'll be notified if anyone replies to your thread!

Communities:    Moto English     English     Deutsche     Español     Portugues     Русскоязычное     Česká     Slovenská     Українська   

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms