English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo All In One (AIO) Desktops Knowledge Base

B310 memory upgrade

Question

I have a Ideacenter B310, and I want to upgrade the memory from 2GB to 4GB.  I tried to locate the memory module but I couldn't find it.  Does anyone know where the memory slots are, and what is the spec for the RAM?

Answer

You can easily upgrade the memory - the access is located behind a cover on the rear of the system.  Before proceeding with the disassembly procedure, make sure that you do the following:

•  Turn off the power to the system and all peripherals.
  •  Unplug all power and signal cables from the computer.
  •  Place the system on a flat, stable surface.

B310 memory cover.png

•  Remove the rubber cap that protects the screw.
  •  Remove the screw that secures the memory cover to the computer chassis. 
  •  Lift up the memory cover

B310 memory slot.png

Was this information helpful?

Yes No

Comments

Zain240 On 2014-07-18, 17:11 PM

Please can you give us a more detailed description of how to remove the memory cap as I am having a lot of trouble trying to remove it? Thanks very much. 

Boneeta On 2016-03-29, 7:30 AM

I own a Lenovo B310 - have upgraded the OS to windows 7 64 Bit - updated all the respective drivers from the Lenovo site - Upgraded the Ram to 8 GB  (4 GB each) - for a couple of months I keep getting display Lines on the screen but when I shift the desktop a little, these lines disappear. The lines appear sometimes while starting the PC sometimes or all of a sudden while working on it so I only shift it little for now as a temporary solution and the horizontal lines across the screen disappeared as if nothing is wrong.

Is it a display connector Issue, a NEW Ram card Change issue or Driver issue I cannot figure it out hence please help with a solution?

akashsharma1161 On 2017-05-25, 17:05 PM

i own a Lenovo b310. i upgraded to windows 8.1 32 bit. but the problem i am facing now is that i cant use my bluetooth. neither its there visible in drivers list. how to solve it. thanks a lot. 

PrimeOS On 2019-01-21, 12:25 PM

Play PUBG on a bigger screen, with better controls in a much more competitive environment!
www.primeos.in/download
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-x86-primeos-laptops-desktops-t3858992

Introducing Prime OS - An Android-based operating system which gives you a complete desktop experience similar to Windows or MacOS with access to millions of Android apps. It is designed to bring you the best of both worlds - a complete fusion of Android and PC.
Binge watch your favorite TV shows, on your favorite apps!
Stream all your favorite sports, without any interruption!
Sync all your Android devices with Prime OS!
Experience Android, like never before!

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Delete