cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingy1234
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 32

700 AIO - Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

I have aLenovo Ideacentre AIO700 that I bought about two weeks ago. I have had constant problems with this message coming up. It is really annoying. I have tried updating the driver but still get the message.

The full message is "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

Any help please.

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Guru
Message 2 of 32

Re: Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

Try installing this Intel Display driver: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/700-Series/aio-700-22ish/downloads...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

kingy1234
Paper Tape
Message 3 of 32

Thanks Eric. Will it be okay to download this driver as I have Windows 10 and this one is for Windows 8.1

What I cannot understand it the computer is an all in one. This must be a common problem for these computers so begs the question why has Lenovo allowed them to be shipped like this.

kingy1234
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 32

I just tried to install the driver and was told this driver isnt suitable for my computer.

Guru
Message 5 of 32

Alright, this is the driver for Windows 10. Let me know if that helps. http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/700-Series/aio-700-22ish/downloads...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

fairmarketvalue
Punch Card
Message 6 of 32

Re: 700 AIO - Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

I have the same display problem with an AIO 700-27ISH.  Will the Windows 10 driver work for me, even though it shows as being for an AIO 700-22? If it will, why isn't it cross-posted on the 700-27's drivers and software listing? (I don't get Lenovo's logic on this).

kingy1234
Paper Tape
Message 7 of 32

I am beginning to wonder if the problems I am having (and there are others) are because of Windows 10 more than anything. Give me Windows 7 any time.

Guru
Message 8 of 32

Here's the driver for the 700-27ISH: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/700-Series/aio-700-27ish/downloads...

Regards,
Eric Xu

kingy1234
Paper Tape
Message 9 of 32

I tried to install the driver but a message popped up saying my system did not have the minimum specifications.

Guru
Message 10 of 32

What is your system specs?

Regards,
Eric Xu

Top Kudoed Authors