Did you mean: 
nutkitten
Paper Tape
Views: 1,041
Message 1 of 7

AIO 700 - Windows 10 - Video Scheduler Internal Error

Ideacentre AIO 70022ISH

Type:  FOBF

I was using my computer when it suddenly went to a blue error screen and said, "Video Schedule Internal Error". I have seen numerous others reporting this same problem with no responses.

This computer is less than 2 months old.  I know, Lenovo, that you are aware of what the problem is.  You need to let us know why this is happening.  And, IT WILL BE FIXED UNDER YOUR WARRANTY!  

No what is causing this issue?  Are you guys selling us lemons?

Nutkitten

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 994
Message 2 of 7

Re: AIO 700 - Windows 10 - Video Scheduler Internal Error

The error is probably due to an outdated, or defective Intel Graphics driver on your system, and can usually be fixed by installing an updated Intel driver, either from Lenovo, or directly from Intel if needed.

Some Questions:

• Is it occurring while playing a video game, or just while browsing then Internet etc.
  • Have you installed the latest drivers for your system?   (Even new computers need to be updated since they may have been built some time before you bought it, and thus it may have already addressed)

AIO 700-22ISH All-in-One (ideacentre)    (You can either update drivers manually, or run the System Update scan from the page below.)

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/700-series/aio-700-22ish/downloa...

• I believe your system has the Intel® HD Graphics 510, but do you know what video driver version your system currently has installed?    If not, the link below will help you find the driver version.  

Identify Your Intel® Graphics Driver Version

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005589.html

Cheers,

fairmarketvalue
Punch Card
Views: 971
Message 3 of 7

Lenovo Support is woefully behind in making available graphics drivers to cure the display function's serious weak point in the 700 AIO series. Just this morning, in an effort to stay up to snuff with the "latest and greatest" from Lenovo, I was advised to download a "new" Intel 530 graphics driver, version 20.19.15.4300, which was posted to Lenovo Support in November 2015!

My current driver is Intel version 21.20.16.4627, dated March 2017.  I have not had a problem with video since I started installing current graphics driver versions directly from the Intel website.  These "non-Lenovo customized" drivers are what you should be using to cure your video ills. Note, however, that you will need to install the new driver manually, since Lenovo has blocked automated installations except from Lenovo. No big deal in doing so, however, and the manual install instructions are right there on the Intel website. Good luck! Get with the program, Lenovo!

nutkitten
Paper Tape
Views: 964
Message 4 of 7

Device Manager gives the following:

INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 510

Driver Provider:  Intel Corporation

Driver Date:  11/11/2016

Driver Version:  21.20.16.4550

While retrieving this information, I noticed under the events tab (in driver properties) in the information box was the following: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1902&SUBSYS_363617AA&REV_06\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation.

What exactly would need futher installation, it seems to me that it is either installed or not installed..... ....

Anyway here is what i got at the Intel website:  

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer.  Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver.

According to the Lenovo website, there is no available update.

This is not the first incident on the computer regarding graphics.  On two occasions, i recieved a message stating the paintdotnet (my graphics program)  was no longer being allowed to access graphics hardware.  (hmmm, really? a graphics program thats not allowed to access graphics hardware!  What a joke!)

As a response to whether i was playing a game or browsing... a 2 month old computer shouldn't be having fatal errors unless i was throwing it out the window....... which i may do!  (I had actually just finished playing a game and was preparing to shut down the computer.

I have called lenovo regarding an issue and was told i'm not allowed to use phone support, or live chat, I have to use Best Buy..... according to best buy, this is a software issue and not covered by lenovo's warranty.  No way am I paying what best buy geek squad charges, especially for what appears to  be a known issue prior to them selling the computer..  Come on lenovo, I am on disability, the money you recieved from me was not just rebudgeted, I have to cut back on necessities.... I'm getting really upset.

nutkitten
Paper Tape
Views: 963
Message 5 of 7

Please see my reply to the other response.  Thank you

nutkitten
Paper Tape
Views: 951
Message 6 of 7

Driver.jpgIntel.jpg

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 944
Message 7 of 7

Try this driver from Intel, which is much newer than the one on lenovo's website.

Intel® HD Graphics 510 

• Date: 23-Mar-2017
  • Version: 15.45.16.4627 (Latest)
  • OS: Windows® 10, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26669/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-

How to manually install the drivers, which will bypass the "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer" message.   

• Download the graphics driver ZIP file.
  • Unzip the file to an easy to find location
  • Right Click Start.
  • Select Device Manager, and when prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
  • Double-click Display Adapters.
  • Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
  • Click Browse my computer for driver software.
  • Click Browse and select the directory where you previously unzipped the driver files.
  • Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
  • Reboot computer when prompted.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the current driver, making sure to check the box to "Delete the driver software for this device" (which my be corrupted).    This will force Windows to use the default driver included in Windows temporarily, and allow you to re-install the Lenovo driver fresh and see if that resolves the error.

How to completely uninstall the currently installed Intel Video driver

• Download the latest Intel Graphics driver from Lenovo's website
  • Right Click Start.
  • Select Device Manager, and when prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
  • Double-click Display Adapters.
  • Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and select Uninstall (making sure to check the box to "Delete the driver software for this device), and then select Next.
  • Install the Lenovo Driver previously downloaded.

Good Luck,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors