Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikokwan
Paper Tape
Views: 496
Message 1 of 2

AIO 910 On Screen Display

My AIO 910 just arrived with 4 weeks order. It works very great and very nice as I expected.

It comes with the slim Siliver silk Keyboard and mouse set. The keyboard has not backlight and even no ligth on Caplock and Numlock.

Is there any On Screen Display to show the Caplock/NumLock change?

It do have for others brand keyboard likes, Mirosoft, logitect.....

It do have on most of the Thinkpad.....

I try the Hotkey Function Pack but none of them fit AIO.......

Please help!!!!!

Guru
Views: 433
Message 2 of 2

Re: AIO 910 On Screen Display

You can install this for an on screen notification when Caps or Num lock is activated: http://www.georgejopling.co.uk/capslock/capslock.html

Alternatively, you can search for "On-Screen Keyboard settings", and there will be an option for an audible beep when Caps or Num lock is pressed. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors