cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paper Tape
Views: 2,470
Message 1 of 5

About the New Yoga home 900

Does any one have idea whether the yoga home 900 2016 will come this year., which may has new grahics card and 4k resolution and DDRs. Also GT 940A can handle PC games well? like borderlands and resident evil.
Guru
Views: 2,333
Message 2 of 5

Re: About the New Yoga home 900

Last year's Yoga Home was released on October 2015, so there very well may be another one coming soon. But, even if it's released, it may not be on sale until a few months post release. GT940A is a very capable card, should handle your games well. It's a huge step up from Integrated graphics.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Centauri
SCSI Port
Views: 2,319
Message 3 of 5

@67281521 wrote:
Does any one have idea whether the yoga home 900 2016 will come this year., which may has new grahics card and 4k resolution and DDRs. Also GT 940A can handle PC games well? like borderlands and resident evil.

I think many of us are waiting for the Yoga Home 900 to be available with a 4K display.

It seems like they build an amaizing All in One tablet device but left out the 4K display and more powerful specs so you can actually do something productive with it.

I really hope it gets updated soon with a 4K display and better specs.

If they also add a digittizer and stylus it would make for an amaizing device.

The AiO 910 actually is the same size and does have a 4K display but unfortunately it ships with no batter and is not portable.

Paper Tape
Views: 2,316
Message 4 of 5

Yes the portable and performance are the two attractive points for me. also i am looking forward to the more powerful GPU, which can make the device run software and game under 4k resolution.i suppose the new yoga home 900 will come this year
Paper Tape
Views: 2,311
Message 5 of 5

i hope the new one will. have more powerful GPU as Pascal come out

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors