Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenov0
What's DOS?
Views: 179
Message 1 of 1

B40 AIO - Network Issue with Lenovo - 21.5" Touch-Screen All-In-One Computer

I bought this 21.5 inch touch-screen all-in-one computer for my kitchen counter top a few days ago from best buy.

Here is the link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-21-5-touch-screen-all-in-one-computer-intel-pentium-4gb-memory-1t...

The experience has not been very good. Right after reboot, this computer gets a fantastic wifi download speed at around 40Mbps.  

But as time goes by, the wifi speed drops and drops and drops to something like 0.5Mbps to 5mps.

I tested through speedtest.net.

So, I often times have to reboot in order to get a better WIFI speed. But then as time goes by, the connection speed drops and drops. 

Please note that the same does not happen to my macbook pro at the same location, it always gets 40 to 60Mbps.

I've done a little research online, and some people suggest that I uninstall some Lenovo proprietary software, which I did, but it didn't help at all.

The network adapter is realtek 8821ae wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e nic.

If this is easily fixable, I'd rather keep it. Otherwise, I am returning it to Best Buy.

Any idea? Thanks.

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Posting moved to correct Lenovo forum for better response.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors