Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
and1re
Fanfold Paper
Views: 254
Message 1 of 1

B540 IdeaCentre HDD Crash

Hi all, After six years of service to my family, one replacement screen, upgrade to a barricuda 1 TB HDD, upgrade to win 10 and an international move my all in one decided to zap the hard drive out with little notice.  It may be coincidental, but after 3 of my computers that received the latest 3 updates (WIN 10), i noticed in the task manager my cpu's were constantly running 100% from boot up to power down burned the hard hard drives up.

Anyway, I installed a 500gb ssd and loaded a fresh win 8.1 pro OS.  I attempted to load the back up DVD's from four years ago, but my disc one was damamged and unreadable.  The  problems that I am posting about and hoping to get a few replies are as follows:

1. the camera is not found

2. The lenovo dashbard software for updates/troubleshooting is not available on the Lenovo home page. (thinkvantage software)

3.  everytime i bought up i receive a message from the Lenovo bridge app that a tvsubeat program is missing and it attempst to load it(unsuccesffully)

4. The HDMI port out no longer works.

here are a few more major things, but there are ones not listed which are minor.

If anyone has any ideas to get the old B540 back into shape, let me know!

Thank  you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors