12-02-2015

Baslow

5 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 1 of 3

C50 All in one 23" i5 5200U

2015-12-02, 14:13 PM

Hi, I noticed this model being advertised in a few major online store. Apart from the spec' etc. I was drawn to the all white model which I duly ordered. When it arrived, most of it was white, but the screen surround was black, totally different to the picture and video shown on the web page. As it is a w10 model, I'm assuming that the picture is of a "new" model. I've contacted the seller and they do not understand it either. My question is, is the picture and video showing the model to have an all white surround accurate, are there two white variants available? has the all white version been superceded, hard to beleive given that the product was not available to order until 17th Nov.

Not sure if anybody can help, but I'm running out of options.

Thanks

Options

6093 Posts

02-11-2012

PH

4456 Signins

274702 Page Views

• Views: 274702
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: C50 All in one 23" i5 5200U

2015-12-07, 17:43 PM

hi standishjc,

Welcome to the Forums.

I think what you're referring to is the bezel color. May i know the Machine Type Model (MTM) of the C50 that you ordered?

In addition, all lenovo models are distinguished by MTM's and in the sample items below, you probably received the Model F0B100CLUK item when you ordered the F0B100JXUK Model.

Sample items:

Lenovo C50 (F0B100CLUK)

Lenovo C50 (F0B100JXUK)

If the MTM's are different than the one you ordered (but same specs) then this may explain the bezel color difference. If you specifically ordered a pure white version then I recommend you contact the seller again and state the difference and to see if it's possible to exchange the item.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

1 Posts

12-09-2015

Derbyshire

1 Signins

9 Page Views

• Views: 9
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: C50 All in one 23" i5 5200U

2015-12-09, 17:46 PM
Hi neokenchi, thanks for your reply. I don't know what Lenovo are playing at. The model I ordered from Very had the code FOB 100jwuk which displayed the all white bezzle surround, but the model I received had a white section which covered the speaker along the base of the bezzle, whilst the bezzle on either side and top are black. You can see what I mean when you click on the above FOB 100JXUK, the picture clearly shows an all white bezzle, but scroll down and you will see two pictures of the model showing white and black. bezzles. So I'm at a loss, I even have a video clearly showing an all white model. It is pointless reordering as the retailer will not know what colour the machine is till the box is opened. I know the colour does not effect the performance, but as Lenovo are marketing an all white model, it should distinguish it from the model I received. Is there actually an all white model?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete