cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elle13
What's DOS?
Views: 99
Message 91 of 93

Re: C540 Touch - 6267 - SATA Hard drive cable CAUGHT ON FIRE!!

Same problem happened to me about year and a half ago, and now any time I try and turn it on, it makes a clicking noise and starts to smoke. It has got all my photos, music and university work on it and I cant get any of it off.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 59
Message 92 of 93

Hello and welcome to the Community,

You should open a support case as you have concerns, to do that in the UK please call +44 333-777-3991 (National Rate) and select #2 for Lenovo & Idea products.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Highlighted
Dekor
Paper Tape
Views: 52
Message 93 of 93

Hi Andy,

Surely Lenovo should be recalling this as its clearly a common fault with this model?  This reactive measure seems poor when really Lenovo should be proactive in fixing these faults before a dangerous fire occurs.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals