Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smurf45
Fanfold Paper
Views: 449
Message 1 of 4

C560 TV Tuner operaton

Can anyone tell me how to operate the TV tuner in my new C560.  The User Guide that came in the box doesn't mention it.  The User Guide on the Lenovo web site is the same one I have.  I can't find anything here in the forum.  I want to hook it up to a cable outlet in my room.  Do I need a converter?  How to I tell the computer to switch to TV mode?  Do I need to get any special driver or software to operate or is it all included in the computer as it comes from the factory?  Thanks.

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 418
Message 2 of 4

Re: C560 TV Tuner operaton

Hello,

hope you will find the answer, but here it is not proper section. Here is sub-forum for ThinkCentre desktops (C560 is not). Hope mod will move it ...

Moderator comment: Moved. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

smurf45
Fanfold Paper
Views: 409
Message 3 of 4

thanks.  I'll try to find the right place and move it.  I thought an all in one was considered a desk top.

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 393
Message 4 of 4

It is considered desktop, but it is not "ThinkCentre" series. "Think" series are business models, while C560 is consumer model. Since they have different hardware and software, good souls here in ThinkCentre forum may not have good answers for C560 ...

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors