11-03-2010

hong kong

3 Signins

93 Page Views

• Views: 93
  • Message 1 of 2

Cannot Turn LCD On

2010-11-03, 1:45 AM

I had touched the ON/OFF LCD and PC/HDMI-IN button on the far right bottom edge of my A300 monitor before the computer has time to fully booted up. It follows that the screen didn't lit up and when I touched the same button again, it flashed a sign of "no signal" but it was stil NOT on. The computer was running fine. How can I turn the LCD screen back on again. I cannot key in my password to log into the Windows, as the screen was totally dark. Thanks for any help.

Options

11 Posts

09-09-2010

India

10 Signins

336 Page Views

• Views: 336
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot Turn LCD On

2010-11-16, 9:20 AM

Hi FB, hope your problem was automatically resolved when you rebooted the A300? The display should hv come On in PC mode. Else you can gently touch the same right-most feather-touch sensor (button), on the bottom-right edge of the LCD panel, and keep touching it with your finger tip for 2 secs; the display status will appear on the screen and you will see the current mode highlighted. Again v gently tap the sensor to toggle the display mode thru the other settings -> PC / HDMI-in / LCD-off

PC mode will take you to the regular Windows display; HDMI-in will show you a display if any video source is connected via an HDMI cable to the system's HDMI-in port; and LCD-off will turn-off the LCD panel. HDMI-in can even be viewed without booting-up the system (just keep the input power adapter switched On).

'No Signal' will flash on the screen when (a) display is in PC mode and the system hasn't booted-up; or (b) display is in HDMI-in mode and no video source is connected thru the HDMI-in port.

I hope this helps.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete