Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCWinTX
What's DOS?
Views: 289
Message 1 of 3

Customer Service - I think not

Just wanted to note that in my 20+ years in the IT and computing industry, buying many thousands of computers (personally and professionally) from several vendors (Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo) that I have just had the worst customer support experience ever supplied to me from a vendor...  Thanks Lenovo...

In reporting an issue with a new top of the line A720, the customer "care" person was more about telling me what they couldn't do, versus trying to find a solution to my problem. They had no idea what they were talking about and after 30 minutes and asking to speak to a manager for the second time (the first time I think I was just transferred to another tech) I was disconnected and no one has bothered to call me back.

Definitely NOT a positive experience!

daglesj
SCSI Port
Views: 259
Message 2 of 3

Re: Customer Service - I think not

No but as most of us have found it's a learning experience.

You learn to go elsewhere in future.

JCWinTX
What's DOS?
Views: 233
Message 3 of 3

Re: Customer Service - I think not

I hear that...

It's really unfortunate as overall, I like the A720. Heck, I was ready to spend money to get the problem resolved, but instead of giving me potential solutions (paid or not), they just took the opportunity to provide terrible customer service.

But as you say, I will be looking elsewhere for my future purchases... by the way, I influence the purchase of thousands of computers yearly and this will definitely impact my recommendations...

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors