MY

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Desktop Slow Function and Loading

2020-08-03, 3:42 AM

Hi there,

Recently I have just brought Ideacentre A340 (22) One stylishly slick all-in-one on 24 July 2020. However, the computer turns up lagging and sometimes have to take long period to loading. For your information, I didn't download much on the computer, I only install Microsoft and Adobe into my computer. Also, my computer has only used up 53GB out of 930GB. Hence, I would like to raise inquiry regarding this situation. Could I still can update the RAM? Besides, I would like to add more 128GB SSD. I have 6 months warranty and may I know where could I service it?  Is there any service shop could be found near Sungai Karang or Balok area as it could be more convenience for me if the shop located near to my house. 

Looking forward to hearing from soon. Thank you.

Options

853 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

105 Signins

4936 Page Views

• Views: 4936
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Desktop Slow Function and Loading

2020-08-03, 9:41 AM

@ CA Con wrote:

Hi there,

Recently I have just brought Ideacentre A340 (22) One stylishly slick all-in-one on 24 July 2020. However, the computer turns up lagging and sometimes have to take long period to loading. For your information, I didn't download much on the computer, I only install Microsoft and Adobe into my computer. Also, my computer has only used up 53GB out of 930GB. Hence, I would like to raise inquiry regarding this situation. Could I still can update the RAM? Besides, I would like to add more 128GB SSD. I have 6 months warranty and may I know where could I service it?  Is there any service shop could be found near Sungai Karang or Balok area as it could be more convenience for me if the shop located near to my house. 

Looking forward to hearing from soon. Thank you.

Hi there CA Con,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The IC A340 22-IWL with Machine Type: F0EB has these memory specifications:

Memory:

• 8GB max / 2400MHz DDR4, one SO-DIMM socket

If you have 4GB , then you can replace it with a 8GB, as the 4GB will most likely occupy the one SO-DIMM socket.

The different models has these Storage Specifications:

• Some: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 2.5" wide, 5400 rpm 
  • Some: M.2 (2280) SSD / PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x 4 (e.g. 256GB SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe) 
  • Some: M.2 (2242) SSD / PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x 2 (e.g. 128GB SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe) 
  • Some: Intel Optane™ Memory, M.2

So it does also look like you can add an SSD to it.

As for where this is a service shop near you, I have no idea, as I operate in another region. 

I'd suggest contacting Lenovo support for your country directly (mail, e-ticket, phone) and see what can be done.

Good luck

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete