Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 433
Message 1 of 4

Feature windows update failing to install on Horizon

Folks, 

I am obesrving a weird situation on my Horizon. Regular windows updates  just install fine, but when it comes to feature update like the "fall  creators" it is not getting installed for some reason. The update kicks in, and then goes through the roll back process.. this happens again and again and again.. thoughts? I already tried running the windows update troubleshooter before posting here . 

Capture.PNG

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 396
Message 2 of 4

Re: Feature windows update failing to install on Horizon

I don't see mention of the Horizon machines and Win10 compatibility in any of the lists at: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht508488 other than the first, 1507.

If you've managed to install feature updates beyond that, then cool, but it's possible that you're now stuck at your current level if there's some hardware that's a showstopper.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 380
Message 3 of 4

Yeah Fully aware of the list you mentioned. Horizon doesn’t actually support windows 10. I thought this was more of a windows issue than a horizon issue. Depending on what I end up doing/finding , pls move the thread to the windows board if that’s the right thing to do 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 252
Message 4 of 4

I got the update to work by disabling all non microsoft services in the startup options. Update went well 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors