cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rausuar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 532
Message 1 of 2

Help with problem with Graphic Card and Windows 10 anniversary / creators edition

Hi!

I am using a C40-05 All in one, it comes with an A330 AMD Graphic Card.  Since I updated to Windows 10 Anniversary, and also with creators update, it detects the graphic card as an M330, which causes huge problems, like a lot of time to startup windows, and an eternal lag once it starts (i'm talking about 10 minutes just to move the mouse, or even other tasks).  I have tried diagnostic utilities, and they all say it is ok (both hardware and software).  The only way to use the computer is to go to device administrator and disable the graphic card, however, once disabled the computer losses a lot of performance of course, specially in graphics.

Please help me, I have tried even to reinstall Windows from 0, with the option to format and download directly windows from MS website.

newlaptop
Token Ring
Views: 475
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help with problem with Graphic Card and Windows 10 anniversary / creators edition

Hello,

AMD has adopted a family branding for drivers lately. For example, I have a Radeon HD 7750 but it show up as R7 200. However, I did go to the MS Update catalog and they do have different driver versions for the A330 and M330 so take a look and see which driver you have installed:

The latest driver for the A330 is: 21.19.128.6 dated 09/20/2016

The latest driver for the M330 is: 21.19.137.514 dated 11/21/2016

So, if you truely have the M330 version installed, uninstall it and install the A330 version.

Godd luck,

newlaptop

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors