Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SJenn
What's DOS?
Views: 631
Message 1 of 5

How do I turn off Bluetooth in Lenovo A700

I have tried to diable Bluetooth in the device manager, but the Bluetooth light remains ON, how can I tell if Bluetooth is really turned off or not? Thanks so much.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 616
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do I turn off Bluetooth in Lenovo A700

Is there a bluetooth icon on your taskbar?  Right click it, there should be a window that comes up that will either say to enable it or disable it. Or, if you have Readycomm installed, there's options in there to enable it or disable it.

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Highlighted
SJenn
What's DOS?
Views: 609
Message 3 of 5

Thank you Dave for your reply! I don't see ReadyComm installed on the computer and there is no Bluetooth icon in the task bar. When I go to the Device Manager under Devices/Printers in the Control Panel it says that Bluetooth is disabled, yet the Bluetooth Light on the front of the computer is always on.   Is there a way to know if the Bluetooth is really turned off?  I would love assurance that it is indeed off. Thanks so much, Sarah

goodmayes
Token Ring
Views: 605
Message 4 of 5

If bluetooth is disabled the light will stay on and there is no easy way to disable that light. When bluetooth is enabled the light will blink.

SJenn
What's DOS?
Views: 593
Message 5 of 5

Oh, okay! Thanks so much for your reply! Sarah

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals