Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RICO04
What's DOS?
Views: 4,423
Message 1 of 4

IDEA CENTER TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING

i have only had my lenovo b320 series multitouch all in one pc  for only one week , which i got from amazon  and i was dissapointed over the week end when it just stopped working the actual OS is working fine i can do every thing as usual  LOGIN AND LOG OUT etc  

but just not with the touch screen because it has just stopped working completly it does not respond to any thing i do and i have tried cleaning the screen, rebooting pc & restoring to factory condition  but nothing has worked so if there is some thing that im missing please tell me because i just want it to be working again (oh and i have even tried calibration which did not work because the touch screen is completely unresponsive and just acts as a normal monitor ) so please help me out

Former Employee
Views: 4,405
Message 2 of 4

Re: IDEA CENTER TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING

hey RICO04,

try reinstaling the touch panel drivers that is available here :

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=156819.

Since the touch panel is not working, plug in a usb keyboard and mouse to get it done.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
wpatter3091
Paper Tape
Views: 4,346
Message 3 of 4

i have the same problem. reinstalled drivers and still it will not work
JJ77
Paper Tape
Views: 1,531
Message 4 of 4

mine is doing the same thing did u ever get yours fixed