Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benj11
Not applicable
Views: 321
Message 1 of 2

IdeaCentre A310: Screen's gone crazy

I've been using my A310 for 7 months without any problems but suddenly the screen's gone crazy.  The touch controls (on the bottom right hand side of the screen) don't respond to touch any more, but the on-screen menu for managing the display keeps popping up and making random changes to the screen settings.  I've downloaded and installed the video driver on the Lenovo support site but it doesn't help.  Any suggestions?? It's making the machine entirely unusable (not least because it occasionally chooses to switch the display off for periods of up to an hour!!).

Any help or suggestions gratefully received, before I send it back under warranty.......

Serge1410
Not applicable
Views: 305
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaCentre A310: Screen's gone crazy

hey Benj11,

try uninstalling the video drivers, let Windows install its generic drivers and update the bios.

if these does not resolve it send it to the service center

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors