08-06-2020

US

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

Ideacenter 700-27ish All in One Screen Issue

2020-08-06, 21:35 PM

Hello, seeing if anyone has a solution. After two years of owning this PC, the screen developed black horizontal lines from top to bottom. Now it also started flickering. I completed the display driver update and the lines and flicking still exist. This only happens in the all in one display. On an external display, there are no issues. Is this a known problem? I would hate to have to buy a new computer when this one has the components to keep up for a few more years. Any help is appreciated.  I attached a photo below of the black lines. There are not the regular lines you see close up, they are much darker and make the entire screen darker. 

Options

725 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

79 Signins

4408 Page Views

• Views: 4408
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Ideacenter 700-27ish All in One Screen Issue

2020-08-07, 13:03 PM

Hi,

welcome to the Lenovo forum community!

Those lines are fault lines in the display, and this is sadly one thing that can happen to displays over time.

If the unit has been moved around, it can be as simple as a loose wiring, but it looks more as a dedicated hardware issue.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

08-06-2020

US

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Ideacenter 700-27ish All in One Screen Issue

2020-08-07, 18:19 PM

Well at least it lasted me two good years with no issues. Gonna stay away from All in Ones  going forward and going with a tower next.  Thank you for the quick response. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete