01-07-2019

US

8 Signins

146 Page Views

• Views: 146
  • Message 1 of 3

LENOVO C40-30 DUAL MONITORS

2019-02-21, 18:18 PM

hi, I intend to connect another monitor to my Lenovo c40-30. but I'm not sure if my computer can handle it. I've got an Intel(R) Pentium(R) 3805U @ 1.9-0Ghz, and Intel(R) HD Graphics, 8GB ram. 

I want to know if I connect another monitor, via HDMI, will I experience reduced performance and graphics. as the computer will power 2 monitors. 

if there is a need for more information, I am happily obliged to do so. Thank you

Options

415 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

139 Signins

6826 Page Views

• Views: 6826
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: LENOVO C40-30 DUAL MONITORS

2019-12-25, 18:30 PM

Hi 

Welcome to Community Forums!

We do apologize for the late response.

According to the Specification of your computer it shows that you have an HDMI Out port that you can use for dual Monitor.

There should be no problem connecting an external monitor on it especially that those ports were meant to be there for their purpose.

The external monitor will just be extending or duplicating your Primary monitor and it will not be a liability to your AIO computer because it has its own Power chord to get the power. 

Hope this help answer your query.

Regards​

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.​

Options

1 Posts

08-10-2020

ES

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:LENOVO C40-30 DUAL MONITORS

2020-08-10, 9:29 AM

Hi, I am trying use my C40-30 all in one as a monitor with my work laptop ThinkPad E495. I connect hdmi wire but don't find it. 

Is it possible use as a 2nd. monitor the C40-30?

Thanks!@ Jhay02_Lenovo wrote:

Hi 

Welcome to Community Forums!

We do apologize for the late response.

According to the Specification of your computer it shows that you have an HDMI Out port that you can use for dual Monitor.

There should be no problem connecting an external monitor on it especially that those ports were meant to be there for their purpose.

The external monitor will just be extending or duplicating your Primary monitor and it will not be a liability to your AIO computer because it has its own Power chord to get the power. 

Hope this help answer your query.

Regards​

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.​​

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete