Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kikihonkhorn
What's DOS?
Views: 1,739
Message 11 of 18

Re: Lenovo AIO 700 ghost touch problem

Having the same problem. It’s getting progressively worse. Today I can’t even log in to turn off the touchscreen. My warranty is out and I use my PC for my business so not sure what to do. Also happened after an automatic Windows 10 update and I have the AIO 700. Is anyone at Lenovo monitoring the forum here? 

Jimbo5
What's DOS?
Views: 1,533
Message 12 of 18

Same problem with A10 300.  Why isn't someone from Lenovo offering us solutions?    My device cost a lot of money and is less than 18 months old.

Mod's Edit: Posting edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

grumpyoldgit70
What's DOS?
Views: 1,169
Message 13 of 18

Hi 

I have AIO700 with this problem and i think Lenovo should look into sorting the problem. It is not a hardware issue and whats the point having a touchscreen if it cant be used after a windows update. 

Please sort  

Shrijp
What's DOS?
Views: 1,017
Message 14 of 18

Its a waste of a touchscreen to have to disable it. It has been a good few months now I havent been able to use it. Is there any solution to this at all??

Elsiek
Paper Tape
Views: 855
Message 15 of 18

I have again had to disable the touch screen after a Win10 update re-enabled it. that was an hour of my life I won't get back trying to get to the device manager screen with an out of control cursor. i suppose its too much to hope anything is ever going to be done to fix this?

Tonymcclure
Paper Tape
Views: 766
Message 16 of 18

I had yhe same problem. As I don't really use the touch screen disabling it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

However last week there was a system update since then the touch screen keeps activating itself, I've tried numerous times to disable it and uninstall it all to no effect. Everytime it is restarted or wakes from sleep the Touch screen is active and ghost mouse clicks resume.

Anyone help before I throw it out of the window

WHGJCG
What's DOS?
Views: 646
Message 17 of 18

I have also developed this serious problem with my AIO 700. It's extremely annoying. Does anyone know if it's a Microsoft or Lenovo fault? 

Jimbo5
What's DOS?
Views: 306
Message 18 of 18

The problem has come back after 2 years following an update.  This time I can't input my pin to get into it to disable the touch screen.  Lenovo are a complete disgrace. Is there a way to disable it by taking the back off.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors