cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vessto74
What's DOS?
Views: 389
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo C340 All-in-One graphic card driver update (Windows 10)

Can't login into my account so repost my question: In 2013 I bought Lenovo C340 All-in-One with Windows 8 activated, CPU Intel Celeron. Because Win 8 was very buggy I upgraded to Win 8.1 in January 2014. After the upgrade everything was fine only the CPU usage started to be very high during browsing images-heavy sites and sites with Flash Player/animations/streaming videos and during downloading. I tried to update graphic card driver but the system said and still says I have the latest one I need. Probably it was customized from Lenovo for this specific machine and Win 8? This June I upgraded to Win 10 hoping the high CPU usage will be resolved. But no, it is even worse. I changed anti-vir from AVG Free to Avira Free but this was very small help. I had this question posted in Microsoft Answers, Adobe Help Forums, Ten Forums etc. I installed Intel AppUp(SM) center and it detected outdates and updated the chipset but the update was refused by the system and also typing became slow and messy. I tried again with the same result. In Intel's site I read I that if I bought whole system I should ask my manufacturer as being unable to update the driver might be because manufacturer's changes. I suppose updating graphic driver would resolve the high CPU usage as CPU usage was alright in the original Win 8. I'm desperated as I'm online almost 24/7. I don't play online games but use some online art/drawing tools with Flash Player and also I browse many images and having my CPU frying is terrible. Thank you in advance!
Top Kudoed Authors