cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zerogx
Paper Tape
Views: 1,053
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Desktop 700 25ISH Bluetooth & WiFi drivers unable to detect/install..

I just brought Lenovo Desktop 700 25ISH at best buy at first pc was running great but after random updates the bluetooth & WiFi drivers not be found tried reinstalling bunch of times and even did clean pc restore "after backup" still nothing pops up in Drive Manager. So I really need help

oh gfx card in my pc is Nivida 730 gt if wanted upgrade it to 950/970 gtx card do think would be enough room looking to upgrade it in case.

Guru
Views: 1,023
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Desktop 700 25ISH Bluetooth & WiFi drivers unable to detect/install..

Here's the driver page for your computer. http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/700-Series/700-25ish?linkTrack=Hom...

Looking at the size of the 730, it looks significantly smaller than the 950/970. But you should check your case to see if you have room

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Kawboy
What's DOS?
Views: 600
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Desktop 700 25ISH Bluetooth & WiFi drivers unable to detect/install..

I am having the same problem now.  i've had this 700 251SH since 2015, it works great, until a recent update (i'm not sure when), but i've lost my bluetooth driver and toggle (on/off).  I've followed all the directions i could find on the LEnova support site and have dowloaded the three different driver options avaliable.  i would dowload one, install it, it wouldn't work, i'd uninstall and try the other one, etc.  i've been on teh phone for 1.5 hrs with a microsoft support person with no outcome as well.  We reset teh computer back one month (feb 2018) and still no driver or bluetooth option.  

do we have any suggestions? thanks,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors