04-21-2013

Baton Rouge la.

3 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo c325 won't startup

2013-04-21, 3:41 AM
I had my desktop Lenovo c325 all in 1 com. For Bout 4 months but Mii brother dropped it then when I went to turn it back on a blue screen popped up and went away in like 3 sec. Then went to start windows normally it startup repair I clicked start windows normally it loaded the windows sing but never came on then went back to the option I let it go to startup repair took 2 days for it to finish attempting repairs but did nutting an I can't go itto safe mode
Options

6093 Posts

02-11-2012

PH

4455 Signins

274697 Page Views

• Views: 274697
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo c325 won't startup

2013-04-23, 0:37 AM

hi Livin_major,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

When the computer was dropped, it probably damaged an internal component (probably the RAM or the HDD). What you can try is to:

1. Run One Key Recovery by pressing F2 during startup (take note that all data will be wiped out)

2. If One Key Recovery doesn't work, run a diagnostic on the RAM/HDD to see if there's a defect.

To run a diagnostic:

a. Download the UBCD ISO

b. Burn the ISO using imgburn

c. Insert the CD that you just created into the defective computer and reboot

d. Upon reboot, continuously press F12 and boot from the ODD/CD-DVD

e. To run an HDD diagnostic, navigate to HDD > Diagnosis > & choose the diagnostic software depending on the brand of your HDD (i.e. choose Seagate for DOS if you have a Seagate HDD, Data Lifeguard if you have a Western Digital HDD, etc..)

f. To run a memory check, navigate to Memory > Mentest86+

To burn the diagnostic softwre on a flashdrive, follow this guide

Note:

If you find any errors on the HDD/Memorydiagnostic, you will need contact lenovo for service or you can do it yourself by replacing the defective parts.

Hope this helps

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save