cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prob7
Paper Tape
Views: 5,919
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo ideacentre AIO 700 mouse jumping, screens acting weird and closing randomly

Can anyone help, just recently my mouse has become virtually unusable, and when I can get internet or documents to launch they become magnified or close down altogether.....it's driving me nuts! McAfee is up and running and downloads are up to date. Uninstalling the mouse and key board drivers and even unplugging the wireless USB does not stop the random circular pinging on the screen - what can I do?

Prob7
Paper Tape
Views: 5,839
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 700 mouse jumping, screens acting weird and closing randomly

Finally figured it out - disable the touch screen in device manager and all returns to normality - not sure what the problem with the touch screen was, but who cares I have my desktop back. 

Lenovo support and help desk not easy to access or get any common sense from - shame it is so difficult...........but good news all sorted!

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 5,799
Message 3 of 6

Re: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 700 mouse jumping, screens acting weird and closing randomly

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on disabling the touch screen driver.  I was having problems getting a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo to work....the mouse would occasionally get very jerkey and erratic.  Will try it with the touch screen driver off for a few days and report back.  It is possible the drivers were conflicting with each other.

SUSAN700
Paper Tape
Views: 5,459
Message 4 of 6

Re: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 700 mouse - lacks functionality; cut, copy, paste, select text

My mouse does some things - but lacks ability to cut, paste, copy. Can you advise? no instructions received so am wondering if I am not using it properly?

Susan

petal
Paper Tape
Views: 5,360
Message 5 of 6

Recently started having a similar problem - mouse jumps alll over the screen or simply stops working. Unplugging USB transmitter several times a day. Disabled the touch screen and problem is resolved.

Thanks for sharing this. 

GS234
What's DOS?
Views: 297
Message 6 of 6

I had the same problem. Lenovo even sent me a replacement but it is doing the samething. It seem to be a problem with the motherboard. My other one they replaced the touch screen twice but still didn't fix the problem. San to say my wifes older one works better than my new one.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors