Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsdr
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 1 of 2

M810z and windows last feature update

Are there any known issues with the latest Windows 10 Feature update version 1903? I have installed in on about 5 computers (85 to go), all the same model and I am getting ready to have to do a Windows Refresh on at least 3 others. Before I get too far in, I am reaching to see if there are any known issues. Both computers would boot ok, and go to the desktop. Then become very unresponsive, like 'Settings" would not come all the way up, or not at all. The Lenovo Vantage app would not start, or just take an extremely long time to come up. I know on the first computer, all the drivers and firmware was up to date, before installing the Feature Update. Also, I did an F10 and ran diagnostics and everything test OK. Thoughts. s/n MJ05H0N8 

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 119
Message 2 of 2

Re: M810z and windows last feature update

Hi Jsdr! Welcome to our forums community. Try perming a clean boot and check if the issue persist. If the issue is still the same, we recommend checking your system files using the windows system file checker Utility:

Type cmd on start menu search,
from search results Right click on command prompt select run as administrator,
Type command sfc /scannow and press enter key.
This will start scanning windows system files for corruption.
If found any the sfc utility attempts to repair it by copying a cached copy of each corrupted file from the %WinDir% \system32\dllcache folder.
Wait until 100% complete the scanning process.
If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:
-Again open the command prompt and run DISM command below:
-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
-This will repair Windows images, including those used for Windows PE, Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) and Windows Setup.
-Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors