Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desswand
Paper Tape
Views: 160
Message 1 of 8

MY FONTS CHANGE COLORS RANDOMLY

My fonts turn from black to other colors randomly while I'm on a page.  Also sometimes it just gets green or different color blocks on page.  I have a Lenovo Touchscreen Allinone AMD A 12 Series I purchased in August.  Can someone please tell me why this is happening

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 136
Message 2 of 8

Re: MY FONTS CHANGE COLORS RANDOMLY

Hi desswand!

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

When did it start doing it? Tell us the specific model or MTM (ex. F0D60000US), so we can further look into it. 

For now, try to update the display drivers from https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Highlighted
desswand
Paper Tape
Views: 125
Message 3 of 8

About a month ago. It does it everyday I'm on it, randomly, throughout the day. Model # is F0D3000EUS. MO # is MPNXS8502002. Thanks for your response! Trying the link you posted above!
desswand
Paper Tape
Views: 111
Message 4 of 8

I'm going to watch it throughout the day today. I think this may have been the solution but I want to make sure before accepting as a solution, thanks for your help!
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 111
Message 5 of 8

That sounds like a good plan! We hope everything will turn out well. Please keep us in the loop.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

SoNotImpressed
Paper Tape
Views: 34
Message 6 of 8

I have the very same problem ON not one but two AIO-520s. I;ve been taking camera and screen shots of messed up displays for months. I am "so not impressed" at having two new computers with the same problem, bought by two different entities and used at two different locations. 

SoNotImpressed
Paper Tape
Views: 31
Message 7 of 8

I did the driver check and it said my drivers are up to date.  I also took this to Best Buy for repair. it was not fixed...but they removed all my passwords. I am "so not impressed" with either LENOVO nor BEST BUY GEEK squad. I have two brand new computers that have changing font displays and are unreadable.     

desswand
Paper Tape
Views: 21
Message 8 of 8

This seems to have helped my situation.  I've been using and have not noticed the issue since updating.  Thanks for the assist!

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors