Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mass
Paper Tape
Views: 648
Message 1 of 3

Problemwith lenovo motion application

i have just recently bought a new B550 ideacentre (with touch screen)

i tried out the Lenovo motion application for the first time and it worked fine initially. i have now had the computer for 2 weeks and thought i would try it out again and see if it would be a useful application to use. unfortunately i can now get the application to open / start. i have done a number of windows update as prompted which may have caused a compatibility issue but not too sure. can anyone suggest how to get this app working again.

thanks 

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 610
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problemwith lenovo motion application

hi mass,

Welcome to the Forums.

If an application is supported by Lenovo Motion Control, you should see a hand gesture on the upper right hand corner and the webcam should light up.

- Link to picture

If the webcam doesn't turn ON nor the hand gesture doesn't appear, can you try the following:

1. Look for the Motion Control app under the notification area and check "Enable Motion Control"

2. Open Task Manager (press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) > Starup Tab and enable Motion Control.

Check this thread for a list of Motion Control compatible apps.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

mass
Paper Tape
Views: 594
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problemwith lenovo motion application

Thanks, your recommendations eventually worked

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors