Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnestlea
What's DOS?
Views: 514
Message 1 of 2

Repeated error from Intel integrated Graphics card in my brand-new B320

Hi

I am getting repeated errors from the Intel Integrated Graphics card (on the Intel i3 chip as I understand it) in my brand-new B320.

I checked via a tool from Intel that my drivers were up-to-date (version 15.22.1.2361).

I checked via Device Manager Update Drivers that my driver was up-to-date.

I attempted to uninstall and re-install my driver BUT the uninstall reverted me to a VGA Adapter (so my screen was then running in a low res 800x600 mode!) and I could not even then see the Intel Integrated Graphics card in Device Manager to be able to re-install the driver against (even if I ran scan for new hardware): I had to restore to a System Restore Point - so the problem has of course come back.

I have even had one error where the screen then went completely blank and nothing would bring it back: I had to power off the PC (Ouch!)
PLEASE advise how I rectify this incredibly frustrating problem step-by-step. 

Former Employee
Views: 416
Message 2 of 2

Re: Repeated error from Intel integrated Graphics card in my brand-new B320

hey johnestlea,

i was going through the download list of the B320 here : http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=156819

And could not find any driver with the version 15.22.1.2361 for the Intel Integrated Graphic Card. Where did you get that version ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors