06-20-2011

Surat

160 Signins

1447 Page Views

• Views: 1447
  • Message 1 of 3

Sub-standard brand new Lenovo Desktop AIO B310

2011-10-07, 10:45 AM
I had complained for LENOVO IDEACENTRE B310 in May 2011, and LENOVO had made me suffer for more than 3 months to get my B310 in running condition. After  lots of hue and cry over the matter, my HDD was replaced just about one and
half months ago on 11/08/2011. At that time also, I had expressed to the service-person, what should be done if this type of problem arises again.

My previuos complaint no: 4270235900.  

I was unfortunately right. The same problem has arised with my PC again. I have already launched an official complaint with LENOVO, and my complaint no. is 4270336053. Now I do not want to pass through all the strains and difficulties which I faced for more than three months previously.

The details of my PC are as follows:

Serial Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Product Information: IdeaCentre B310 

MTM: 000000000057124189

I think there is some problem in the CPU which makes the HDD fail frequently. Please look into the matter on URGENT basis. I have been given a sub-standard piece, and I do not want to pass through the problem over & over again. Therefore, I would like to inform the company to replace my LENOVO AIO B310 with a new standard piece, and if the company is not willing to do so, it may take it away and throw it in their scrap-yard, and return my money back as soon as possible. After spending more than Rs. 40000.00 for a standard branded PC, If I am going to face trouble off and on like this, then I am definitely not getting my money's worth, and I feel I have been duped and cheated by the company by luring me to buy and giving me a sub-standard PC at the price of a new, branded standard PC. Please do the needful as soon as possible and oblige, as I am in urgent need of PC during the festive season, so that I can feel that I have been getting the standard PC according to what I have invested.

Moderator Note; s/n edited for member's own protection

Options

2484 Posts

04-11-2011

Malaysia

1300 Signins

16673 Page Views

• Views: 16673
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Sub-standard brand new Lenovo Desktop AIO B310

2011-10-11, 4:50 AM
hey sw,

could you pm to me the following :

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
MTM [machine type model]:

( To locate MTM - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find )

Serial Number (S/N):
Date of Purchase:
Case/Order Number : (if any)

Screenshot of Error(if applicable) : (upload it to a hosting site and paste the link here)

Location of unit : Home / Repair Center (delete where appropriate)

Description of issue :

Troubleshooting Taken : (if any)

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Options

24 Posts

06-20-2011

Surat

160 Signins

1447 Page Views

• Views: 1447
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Sub-standard brand new Lenovo Desktop AIO B310

2011-10-21, 11:22 AM
WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM LENOVO.

I am fedup with the mess which I am in, even after spending a big amount on a branded PC. I have used it just for < 6 months after buying it 11 months ago in November 2010. I have lost considerable amount of... data when HDD failed in May 2011. It took 3 months for LENOVO to rectify the problem. The original HDD was replaced with a new HDD by the company on 11th Au...gust 2011, and that HDD failed on 6th OCtober 2011, within just one and a half months of service. I have been passing through a lots of strain, stress and tension, due to loss of my important data and mismanagement of current data. Therefore, I want the company to replace this junk piece with a new standard piece, and if that is not possible, then I want my invested amount back along with compensation for the sufferings from which I have to pass through without any fault. My only fault here is that I trusted a branded company like LENOVO and IBM and bought their product. I have been getting the message: "A disk read error occured Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart." This was the same message I was getting previously in May 2011, when my HDD failure was detected and the HDD was replaced in August 2011, after 3 months. This time, my HDD failed on 6th October 2011 and the Almighty God also does not know when LENOVO will compensate for all the trouble (mental and physical, due to loss of important data) I am facing after taking a foolish decision to buy a LENOVO IBM product.

THAT IS LENOVO'S IDEA OF MAKING FUN OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete