06-10-2019 04:52 AM - edited 06-10-2019 01:01 PM
for upgrade a Lenovo AIO 520 (24AST), with an amd a9-9420 and 4 gb ram.
the ram I have had no problem when finding to update it, but the processor, which currently carries the one indicated, according to the specs of the technical data of the equipment, supports the A10-9620P or the A12-9720P but I can not find where buy these processors separately,
1) My doubts are: when changing the processor, do I have to change the motherboard?
2) the current memory works on change cpu?
3) Where can I buy the A12-9720P cpu? As much as I look for it I do not find it separately anywhere, I've find the A10-9700E, but is for 24ARR model, not 24AST, c'ant find this cpu's for buy.
Thanks in advance.
06-12-2019 11:51 AM
Welcome to the community forums.
1) My doubts are: when changing the processor, do I have to change the plate?
- No because the new CPU is the same size as the one installed in the computer.
2) Does the memory that comes with it serve me well?
- The hardware configuration that is installed on our devices are optimized for performance. The answer is yes.
3) Where can I buy the A12-9720P microprocessor? As much as I look for it I do not find it separately anywhere, I've seen the A10-9700E, but it's 24ARR, I guess I can not put it.
- I tried to search it in Google but unable to find it for sale as well.