cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanwayzar
Paper Tape
Views: 732
Message 1 of 2

Which stylus/pens are compatible with Horizon 2?

I recently ordered a Horizon 2, and should have it by next week. I am an artist, and would love to be able to paint (with Photoshop and other software) right on the touch screen with a stylus. 

What types of stylus does the Horizon 2 support? Because it has a multi-touch screen, I am assuming that it is capacitive, and therefore any cheap capacitive stylus should work, correct? 

But maybe I'm wrong... is it Wacom enabled with a digitizer, or some kind of hybrid, so that a digitizer-enabled stylus with pressure sensitivity and other features (eraser on the opposite end, extra button functionality, etc..) would work? 

If the Horizon 2 is not Wacom digitizer enabled, would a Bluetooth enabled stylus (again, for pressure sensitivity and other features) work? I'm assuming some sort of drivers or other additional software would have to be installed to get a Bluetooth stylus to function, but is this at least an option? What would I need to do to get these advanced stylus features to work on the Horizon 2? 

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Vipex1
What's DOS?
Views: 398
Message 2 of 2

Re: Which stylus/pens are compatible with Horizon 2?

Apologies for digging up an old post, but just wondering how you got on and what you went for, and why?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors