Did you mean: 
Balmutairy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,983
Message 1 of 8

Wired Mouse Lag

Hi there,

When I first updated my computer (Lenovo PC All-In-One, Series C 

C40-05 AIO) to the recent windows updates, I had odd cursor lags. The pointer doesn't move smoothly at all, it was only jumping which made my work very difficult to further proceed. It even happens while the workload is very low. Also, I have the latest Windows 10 Updates installed and the latest drivers as well. 

Could you please help me in resolving this terrible issue?

Thanks,

Bjsd

assuredhh
What's DOS?
Views: 1,935
Message 2 of 8

Re: Wired Mouse Lag

I have this problem too. And needs to be fixed ASAP. It's very very annoying and I can't get any work done. Switched out to other wired mice brands and continues to have the same problem.
okjay
Paper Tape
Views: 1,911
Message 3 of 8

I have this same issue exactly. Happens on wired and wireless mouse. Tried System Restore, but did not resolve the problem. Did you find a solution?
pikappem338
What's DOS?
Views: 1,879
Message 4 of 8

Same issue here, just on two identical C-50 AIOs. Low end hardware, to be sure, but it's not a coincidence that both machines (in different households) would have the same issue at exactly the same time. I even reinstalled Windows 10 on one of them, with the same behavior exhibited. All drivers are up to date.

The system will soft freeze for 1-2 seconds every 5 seconds or so. It's very annoying. The weird part is any mouse movements and keystrokes are cached, so it's like the machine is hiccuping.
rodge64
Paper Tape
Views: 1,854
Message 5 of 8

I had the same probleme and i fix it by update the bios, update display driver and sound card and no more mouse lag ! Here is the link for the driver : https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/lenovo-c-series-all-in-ones/len...  

Good luck

Balmutairy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,840
Message 6 of 8

What do you mean by update "video card" and "sound card"? Becuase I haven't found any updates with these names.

Thanks

Highlighted
okjay
Paper Tape
Views: 1,825
Message 7 of 8

Hello all those that are experiencing this problem!  I'm replying to the member that posted this solution and link in reference to the mouse interruption problem we're experiencing.  This solution DID work for me.  To be a little more clear in language than what the member posted, the 3 driver updates, or perhaps 1 or 2 of the 3, that did the trick consist of the following:  From the link provided, specifiy the Windows 10, 64 bit OS (in my case) in order to revise the list to show only those drivers that meet that criteria, then the drivers involved seem to include 1.  Audio - Realtek  2.  Display and Video Graphics - AMD  3.  BIOS

Download and install each of the 3, perhaps 1 or 2 are redundant and not necessary but I have no way of knowing.  Restart and test.  It worked for me.  I hope it works for you.  Good luck!

rodge64
Paper Tape
Views: 1,812
Message 8 of 8

😁 sorry i'm french and i put the french link.. i just change it. 👍

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors