cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
solide
Paper Tape
Views: 373
Message 1 of 10

after upgrading win 7 to win 10, my bluetooth has stopped working on my Lenovo B520 all in one

HALLO, AFTER INSTALLATION WINDOWS10 / Update WIN 7 win 10 via W10 MediaCreationTool / MY MACHINE LENOVO B520 ALL IN ONE LOSS BLUETOOTH FUNCTION, BLUETOOTH OES DOES NOT WORK/after upgrading win 7 to win 10, my bluetooth has stopped working on my Lenovo B520/bluetooth KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DO NOT WORK/
Please, can you help me? Best regards  Jan 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 341
Message 2 of 10

Re: after upgrading win 7 to win 10, my bluetooth has stopped working on my Lenovo B520 all in one

Hello solide!

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums. Have you tried running updates from Windows? Sometimes windows updates can easily fix issues like this. You may also download the Lenovo Vantage app to scan your machine and download the necessary updates. Here's how: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081

Hope this helps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 329
Message 3 of 10

Re: after upgrading win 7 to win 10, my bluetooth has stopped working on my Lenovo B520 all in one

this has not helped at all. after installing Lenovo Vantage and checking the system, we wrote that the system is fully updated and does not have new updates -(  how to proceed exactly? Please help Jan

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 327
Message 4 of 10

P.S: in my opinion, without a specific driver for blutooth for my Lenovo ideacentre B520 it will not work -Smiley Sad J

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 324
Message 5 of 10

I checked the Ideacentre B520 AIO computer drivers from our support website, it shows that this AIO computer does not support Windows 10 OS and there is no driver available for Windows 10. You can check this link for more info https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/ideacentre-b-series-all-in-ones... or check the photo attached to this message.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 317
Message 6 of 10

yes it is clear to me, but if we can solve the problem for the B320:

win 10, problem with bluetooth Lenovo B320

why not solve the B520 problem?

Jan

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 314
Message 7 of 10

As much as we want to provide drivers for Windows 10 OS, unfortunately, that is only the drivers available from our support website. You can post a feedback to our support website https://lnv.gy/2K0AWp4 so that this issue can be reviewed by the developers.

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 312
Message 8 of 10

Unfortunately, your link is on the next, Lenovo Web site. Do not you specifically ask who to ask for help with?

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 294
Message 9 of 10

Hello, i cordially greet. I once again very kindly ask for help with more experienced ones. Please advise my new bluetooth driver for my B520, operating under Windows 10. Or somebody advice direct contact on man from company Lenovo or Broadcom , who may help? Thanks Jan

solide
Paper Tape
Views: 258
Message 10 of 10

hello, I'm going back to my problem.

I met with the owners of Lenovo IdeaCentre B520, which made installing win 10 in a formatted disk.

After installation, windows 10 on downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo page, exactly by type number. His bluetooth works!!!!

I'm asking for advice, can not I copy and transfer something from from his Lenovo B520   to my computer?

If this could be possible, it would save me a lot of work, with different driver settings for connected devices and mail. Because everything else besides bluetooth works perfectly.

Advice, somebody experienced, how in this case proceed?

Thanks Jan

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals