cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamalkuthyal
What's DOS?
Views: 1,999
Message 1 of 2

lenovo ideapad B320 Wireless Keyboard & mouse not working no wizard shows on the screen

I install windows8 in my system the wireless keyboard and mouse working for some days ..but now they does''nt work. I press the Bluetooth button from backside the computer for 2 sec and then try to connect with keyboard and mouse .. pressing the connect button at keyboard and mouse .. it doesn't work.. when I press the keyboard mouse button backside of computer no wizard shows on the screen.. please help me regarding this .....

exscentric
802.11n
Views: 1,949
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo ideapad B320 Wireless Keyboard & mouse not working no wizard shows on the screen

I have a b320 and have never gotten a wizard or any inidication on the screen.  Press button on back, then button on keyboard and mouse.  Mine was rather erratic at firts.  You might also try rebooting if you haven't.

If none of that works go to control panel/device manager and find the bluetooth and or keyboard/mouse and right click and ask to update driver and allow the computer to look on the internet for a driver.

One of the problems with windows 8 on the B320 is the bluetooth isn't compatible but it loads drivers that work.

You will find that the touch screen does not have some of the features it had in 7 and swiping from the side may not work, and the tv may or may not work and there are no new drivers available.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors