Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrystella
What's DOS?
Views: 10,744
Message 1 of 21

windows10 on a B320 ALL IN ONE BLUETOOTH OES NOT WORK

AFTER INSTALLING WINDOWS10 MY MACHINE HAS LOST ALL BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS.

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DO NOT WORK

TRIED TO INSTALL BROADCOM BLUETOOTH DRIVER

WINDOWS COMES BACK WITH THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS OS

REFER TO SUPPLIER

TRIED TO INSTALL IN COMPATABILITY MODE WITH NO SUCESS

HELP REQUIRED PLEASE

swimm12984
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,619
Message 2 of 21

Re: windows10 on a B320 ALL IN ONE BLUETOOTH OES NOT WORK

I have the same problem. I got the mouse and keyboard working twice after about 20 mins of fiddling with settings (control panel) but I have no idea how to reproduce that solution. This is very frustrating because I'm now stuck using the touch screen with no alternative until I figure out how to reproduce that solution. That solution stops working after reboot by the way. So it's really just a band aid anyway
swimm12984
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,617
Message 3 of 21

The bluetooth is definitely connected though. Whenever I move the mouse around orntap on the keyboard it registers with bluetooth activity led light on the left side of of the computer just above the power button
swimm12984
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,611
Message 4 of 21

Also be advised the bluetooth module doesn't show at all in the device manager. Not even as an "other device" without a driver. Its like it's not physically install....yet I see the mouse and keyboard interacting with it thru the bluetooth activity led
swimm12984
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,570
Message 5 of 21

So I was finally able to reproduce the mouse and keyboard detection.

Go to "Devices & Printers"

-Remove "USB Human Interface Device"

Download and install the "Bluetooth Windows SDK" from here.

Long press or right click "My Computer" go to "properties" and select "Device Manager"

Select "Scan for hardware changes" 

This made it work for me. But I doubt it will stay after a reboot. I'm gonna try now to see. And will check back in.

Also of note, the "Bluetooth Device Management" still shows bluetooth devices all disconnected. Also still no bluetooth hardware showing in Device Manager at all

Wish me luck. time for a reboot

swimm12984
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,564
Message 6 of 21

Alright,

So it doesnt work on a reboot. But if you go back to the device manager, expand "Human Interface Devices" and uninstall the 2 USB Human Interface Devices and scan for hardware changes, the mouse and keyboard should come back again.

This is ridiculous. Its a band aid not a fix but at least it makes the computer usable.

Piperfoxy
Paper Tape
Views: 10,361
Message 7 of 21

mine was a bluetooth microsoft wedge keyboard.

First time I updated, the keyboard worked. then fooled around to change the drivers and messed everything up.

I had rolled back a few times to windows 7 and 10 trying to troubleshoot the driver.

So far now, the bluetooth keyboard is working under Human interface device. I am not able to install the broadcom windows 7 driver installer. Hence, I also don't have a bluetooth Icon on screen but my bluetooth for the keyboard actually works. still waiting for broadcom or lenovo to fix this issue with win 10.

fpep
What's DOS?
Views: 10,297
Message 8 of 21

Same problem here... thanks for the tip... I hope that it could be solved soon.

RXRUNNR
What's DOS?
Views: 10,173
Message 9 of 21

Re: windows10 on a B320 ALL IN ONE BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK

Well I have pretty much the same issue. I cannot use my keyboard or mouse to log on to my computer. I have to use the touch screen. After logging on the blue tooth mouse and keyboard works fine. This needs to be fix because it makes it hard to keep your password private in the company of others. Also bluetooth manager is non functional too.

Piperfoxy
Paper Tape
Views: 10,130
Message 10 of 21

Re: windows10 on a B320 ALL IN ONE BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK

I think I have fixed partially my issue so far. 

I uninstalled the bluetooth drivers applications, and HID devices from device manager respectively.

I installed this one http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds031759

I got some errors that say uninstall previous bluetooth software first, so I went directly to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\Bluetooth\Win64 and clicked Inst.exe directly.

after the restart, I am able to use my bluetooth keyboard to log in the windows logon screen.

No need to call up the onscreen keyboard. Yahoo!

Okay, but I still don't have a bluetooth manager/icon on the taskbar. I don't actually use bluetooth to send/receive files from pc and phones.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals