Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

18 Posts

07-22-2015

United States of America

33 Signins

345 Page Views

• Views: 345
  • Message 1 of 1

All Android products need UPDATE UNINSTALL FEATURE

2015-08-10, 16:28 PM

There are a lot of people waiting over 6 months and more who payed good money and had a working product until they updated and now have disfuntional worthless junk all because of poorly or never tested updates.

To reduce the number of store returns and messed up products we the customers DEMAND a way to protect our tablets, this would be just like in Windows, with a button click the ability to uninstall an update and revert back to previous settings, also an Update Off function that works so you at least have a chance to truly stop an update until you can see how many tablets it has trashed before choosing to install.

Maybe Lenovo could keep track of customer complaints and stop forcing defective downloads so they don't trash everyones tablets and reduce damages and customer anger.

We own these tablets and Lenovo has no right without our express permission to modify them and or degrade them.

After seeing the complete lack of response by a Lenovo person I will never consider a Lenovo product.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms