Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

02-11-2021

Romania

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 6

Amplitube & Deplike issues

2021-02-11, 8:54 AM

Hello everybody,

My Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606X 2nd, running Android 10 has a high latency which makes apps like Deplike or any similar ones unusable (even if I use an USB interface).  Can this be fixed somehow?

Another problem is that when I start Amplitube UA for Android 10, it says that it has been designed for an older system version (!) and it does not recognize the iRig interface. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Options

2317 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

256 Signins

22722 Page Views

• Views: 22722
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Amplitube & Deplike issues

2021-02-11, 13:49 PM

@ Bittick wrote:

Hello everybody,

My Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606X 2nd, running Android 10 has a high latency which makes apps like Deplike or any similar ones unusable (even if I use an USB interface).  Can this be fixed somehow?

Another problem is that when I start Amplitube UA for Android 10, it says that it has been designed for an older system version (!) and it does not recognize the iRig interface. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Welcome to the Community Forums @Bittick!

Glad to have you here!

Does this also happens when using other app(s) or other activities that doesn't have the same functionalities like the apps that you're using (Deplike, AmpliTude UA)?

Check if there's an available update for each apps by going through the My games & apps section of the Google Play store and download/install it to the device.

If there's none, try to uninstall/reinstall those apps then test it again.

Should the issue still persists after performing those steps and the issue only happens when using Deplike and AmpliTude UA, it would be recommended to have this be reported to the app support/developer team for them to check it out.

As for the AmpliTude app, you may inquire this to the app support/developer to see if there's a version of it that's designed to work for new Android versions that also supports the iRig interface that you're referring to.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

3 Posts

02-11-2021

Romania

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-02-11, 14:16 PM

Thank you for your answer, Adriel. This latency problem appears each time I try to use an app that is supposed to record/process an audio signal and play it at the same time which makes me think that it might not be a problem related to the apps but to the tablet itself. In Windows systems, for example, I have solved this problem by using ASIO drivers. My guess is that something should be done to Android 10 or maybe the hardware of the tablet was not designed for such type of things. 

However, I have checked for apps updates, uninstall them and then reinstall them and... no change... 

Options

2317 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

256 Signins

22722 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-02-11, 15:21 PM

@ Bittick wrote:

Thank you for your answer, Adriel. This latency problem appears each time I try to use an app that is supposed to record/process an audio signal and play it at the same time which makes me think that it might not be a problem related to the apps but to the tablet itself. In Windows systems, for example, I have solved this problem by using ASIO drivers. My guess is that something should be done to Android 10 or maybe the hardware of the tablet was not designed for such type of things. 

However, I have checked for apps updates, uninstall them and then reinstall them and... no change... 

Thanks for the update @Bittick!

Since the issue only happens when using those apps, it could be that those said apps haven't fully adapt yet to the Android 10 version that's on the Tab M10 FHD.

It would be still advisable to have this be reported to the app support/developer team so that they'll be notified about it and for them to release an update that will be compatible for the system that's running to the device right now.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

02-11-2021

Romania

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-02-11, 15:43 PM

Ok, I will contact the respective app support/developer teams and let's see what happens next :)

Thanks again for your advise, Adriel

Greetings,

Bittick

Options

2317 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

256 Signins

22722 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-02-11, 15:57 PM

@ Bittick wrote:

Ok, I will contact the respective app support/developer teams and let' see what happens next :)

Thanks again for your advise, Adriel

Greetings,

Bittick

Thanks for the response @Bittick!

Feel free to post here again anytime at the Community Forums.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms