Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

60 Posts

10-11-2011

Buffalo, NY

162 Signins

560 Page Views

• Views: 560
  • Message 1 of 2

Constant crashing

2011-10-16, 0:55 AM
I really want to like the device but I am having problems with constant crashes. I have only owned the device for 2 days. I did all the aviable updates. The machine has done the following in just 2 days over 7 hours of use. 1. Upon waking up from sleep the screen won't respond. Often even when I try to reboot it asks power down but I can't respond. Eventually if I hold the power button it can reboot. 4 times. 2. Force closing of apps all the time even with stock things like the browser. Built in and preloaded items 8 times. Other must be over a dozen. 3. Sudden random reboots. 4 times. All this in 7 hours. Plus the pc sync app is nonfunctional. Thank goodness it boots up fast. Any help with all this?
Options

60 Posts

10-11-2011

Buffalo, NY

162 Signins

560 Page Views

• Views: 560
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Constant crashing

2011-10-16, 17:43 PM
Just today i have had 4 more crashes so far in 3 hours. I am attempting to uninstall apps that runing the background like socialtouch to see if it helps. Also as a side note I can not sync with facebook, the screen put in the info just dosen't come up.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms