Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

03-18-2017

United States of America

5 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 2

Everything quits or no response

2020-09-25, 5:59 AM

All browsers hang up and everything else does not respond.  Thing stop that were not started. 

Options

725 Posts

03-11-2020

Norway

80 Signins

4413 Page Views

• Views: 4413
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Everything quits or no response

2020-09-25, 8:37 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Lenovo forum community!

This can be several issues. i would suggest looking into what programs are running in the background, and update all drivers.

Worst case, try a factory reset.

To do a factory reset, first you will need to make a backup of your important files to an external USB storage unit, or to an online drive.

Then you need to turn off your laptop completely, by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

To initiate the factory reset, you need to push the tiny button located (Go to pcsupport.lenovo.com search with your serial number, then select pane "Knowledgebase and Guides" Then find the user manual and locate the Novo buttons placement in the manual), You can use for example, a paperclip to press it, after  

you have pressed the button, the laptop will power on, and present a small menu, use the arrow keys to select factory reset, and press the  

enter key to select. Now follow the on screen instructions.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)