Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

02-19-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 5

Gaming fm manager

2021-02-19, 22:12 PM

Hi everyone I have the lenovo tab 10.3 inch tab uhd and I Brought fm21 touch when I am playing the game the match engine is a bit blurry when it's on like poor graphics is this tablet supposed to run the game properly 

Options

1915 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

238 Signins

20687 Page Views

• Views: 20687
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Gaming fm manager

2021-02-22, 16:48 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @Gaz35!

Nice to have you here!

Does this also happens when playing other games aside from Football Manager 2021 Touch?

Try to check first if there's an available update for the game itself through the My games & apps section of Google Play store.

Also, try adjusting the game's display/video options to its lowest setting and see if it will run properly.

Try to uninstall/reinstall the game as well.

Should the issue still persist after performing those steps and the issue only happens when playing the Football Manager 2021 Touch, it would be advisable to have this be reported to the game support team for them to check it out since there are other users who are also experiencing the same issue based on online reviews when playing the Football Manager 2021 Touch game.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

02-19-2021

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

Re:Gaming

2021-02-22, 18:41 PM

I will check this out and get back you soon thanks for the teply

Options

3 Posts

02-19-2021

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-02-23, 11:35 AM

Hi Lenovo I wanted to give you a message response back that I have heard back from the fm Community about the graphics problem and they were looking into it I didn't know if this information was useful to you that other people had the same question about it hope this helps thanks for your reply take care 

Options

1915 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

238 Signins

20687 Page Views

• Views: 20687
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-02-23, 17:39 PM

Thanks for the update @Gaz35!

Since you're only experiencing this when playing the Football Manager 2021 Touch, this confirms that it is indeed a concern with the game/app itself since they've informed you that they'll be looking up to this concern/report.

For now, it would be advisable to wait first for their response for results.

Like what we have mentioned before on our previous response, you may also try playing other game titles on your device and observe if the issue will still occur.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms