Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

37 Posts

08-25-2008

Austin, TX

146 Signins

811 Page Views

• Views: 811
  • Message 1 of 3

Google Movie Rental App on K1

2011-12-12, 0:06 AM

I've contacted both Google and Lenovo about being able to access the Google movie rental app.  They indicate that Lenovo hasn't entered into an agreement with Google to make the K1 compatibale with their Movie Rental App, Videos.

I like Google's movie rentals because you can rent a film for 24 hours and view it on a device without having to be connected to the Internet.  This is handy when flying.

Has anyone found a possible work around to this limitation?  I wish Lenovo would just certify with them though.

Options

53 Posts

08-01-2011

United States of America

86 Signins

391 Page Views

• Views: 391
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Google Movie Rental App on K1

2011-12-12, 2:48 AM

There's a previous thread on this board regarding this topic... bottom line, they got the device approved, but chose not to include the certified Google Market App in favor of their Lenovo market app. I have no problem with them trying to do that, but only if it's like-for-life features, which it obviously isn't. Lenovo hasn't provided any insight into when they will have a movie capabilitie in their market app. And, they aren't listening to customers on this one.

Luckily, I bought the OfficeDeport insurance and will "break" my device during my vacation coming up. I'll use the money towards the Toshiba device that will allow me to have what I want. I feel like it was deceptive marketing on Lenovo's part.

Options

2 Posts

01-26-2021

Brazil

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Google Movie Rental App on K1

2021-01-30, 2:49 AM

Também assista a filmes gratuitos na lista iptv m3u.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms