Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

03-17-2013

oregon

2 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 1 of 1

Help with app for ebooks

2013-03-17, 4:33 AM

Hello, I've searched 2 months of the forum & can't find an answer. I was for a while, downloading ebooks from my public library. Was working fine until about 3 days ago. For some reason the library2Go page will not load. I checked the same web page on my desktop PC & the page loaded fine, so there is something in my K1 locking it out. I used to have AVG installed & thought that was y problem. I uninstalled it. I also removed the trial Norton(I never set it up). I still was unable to access the lobraay2Go page. I downloaded & reinstalled AVG but never found an icon for it. I looked in the apps & it wasn't listed. I looked in the downloads & it said downloaded & when I tried agin to redownload it said installed. So without an icon I could not uninstall it again. I ended up setting my K1 back to factory settings. Even that didn't help. I still cannot access the library page. It satrts to load & about half way thru, pops back to my lenove K1 home page.

I don't know if the Kindle app that is on my K1 will work or not. I don't remember what app I had. 

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? I h ave books waiting to be checked out that will be held for 3 days & then they go back. Using the K1 as an ereader was the main reason I bought it.

Appreciate any feed back! :smileywink:

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms