Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

05-26-2013

United Arab Emirates

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 4

Ideatab A2107A-H not charging

2013-05-26, 9:30 AM

My Ideatab A2107A-H doesn't charge at all even if I use a new charger. It all started when I charged my tablet one day but I had to reconnect the charging pin every now and then because it suddenly stops. I tried to use the same charger on my other devices and it works fine so I am sure that the problem is on my tablet. The same thing happens every time I charge my tablet until recently it just stopped charging. Now my tablet's battery is totally drained. Can somebody help me on this issue? Thanks.

Options

488 Posts

11-18-2012

Egypt

329 Signins

5740 Page Views

• Views: 5740
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideatab A2107A-H not charging

2013-05-28, 7:47 AM

Hi pheyster,

Welcome and Thanks for posting in the Lenovo Community,

Am sorry to hear about the issue that you’re facing,

I’d like to ask you to press and Hold on the power for about 5 seconds and then try to turn on the tablet again,

And please try to press on the power and the Volume up and down together at the same time for about 1 second and check if there’s any vibration and lids coming on,

If still the same no power I’d like to provide you with the contact details for the service support:

United Arab Emirates

IDEA-branded and
  B, C, E, G, H, K, N, Q, V, Y Series Products

800-0444-7023

9AM-6PM
  Sunday - Thursday

Hope the information helps. Let us know.

Regards

Soha

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

05-26-2013

United Arab Emirates

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 3 of 4

2013-05-29, 5:14 AM

Hi Soha,

Thanks for the response.

I have tried pressing those buttons but it never worked. So I decided to call the service support centre and they guided me to the local service centers here in Dubai. I already sent my unit to the service centre but I need to wait for 8 to 10 days. I dont mind waiting that long, I just hope it gets repaired.

My unit is still covered by the warranty, but initially they wont accept it because I do not have the receipt (since I got it as a gift). They only decided to accept it when i gave them a copy of the email sent by lenovo service support centre.

If I dont have the receipt, do I lose the warranty? although I still have all the papers (warranty, guide, etc) that comes with the box? I just want to confirm this so that I would know if I have to pay them in case they would charge me for the repair.

Options

1 Posts

08-06-2014

Bangalore

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 4 of 4

2014-08-06, 10:30 AM

Hello,

Even I'm facing the same problem from the time of purchase. Now discarded the tab.

Since there was no authorized service centre to the place where I stay, was depending on the dealer (India computers, Bangalore). But later realized that they were trying to fool me. 

There is a problem with battery, but the officials will not disclose this or will agree to it. Once I contacted the on-line support centre and the person who attended the complaint told me about this. Later I approched the authorised service centre and they advised to replace the battery .At that time battery was not readily available.Since my warranty got over few days back, need to pay full for the battery and the cost is nearly 6000Rs.Now a days we will get a new Tab in this range.

Since I have burnt my fingures, please don't waste your time by exploring the possibilities of changing the battery. Better buy a new Tab. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms