Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

79 Posts

03-28-2011

United States of America

276 Signins

1534 Page Views

• Views: 1534
  • Message 1 of 1

K-1 Jelly Bean ROM by krook1

2012-11-30, 15:58 PM

As much as we appreciate the hard work of both kreg hanning and krook1 of XDA developers the thread that kreg hanning originated back in August has become a jumbled mass of Q & A pertaining to both ICS and JB mods and different versions of both. I have used mods by both and at present am using CM10 v. 6.1 (JB 4.1.2) by krook.

My current questions are:

Has anyone experienced a total lack of touch screen response when awakening their K-1 under this mod? I had it happen this AM and eventually "solved" the problem by getting the K-1 to reboot via long press/shut down menu appears/volume keys to select "reboo" and I'm not sure what button actually rebooted the K-1 but it's working again.

Under "about tablet" I noted (as others have) that my K-1 processor is not listed as a Tegra but rather as "ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7). I don't know if it affect performance but wonder if there's a way to change it to reflect the actual processor Lenovo built into my K-1.

Finally, does anyone have any experience; pros and cons; regarding overclocking the K-1? 

krustybaguette

Thinkpad X-60 (Linux Mint 13_Maya, running VBox WinXP and Win7

Ideapad K-1 Now running Jelly Bean (kudos to Khanning and krook
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms